BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- Christopher S. Clews, Chair
- Natasha C. Gallaway, President
- Noele M. Clews, President Emeritus
- Henrietta T. Clews, Vice President
- John C. Lamson, Vice Chair/Treasurer
- Christiana E. Clews, Secretary
- Stephanie Ansari
- Rachel Brand
- Brigitte C. Crompton
- Allyson Melchor
- Francis J. Mirabello
- Randall R. Perkins
- Henry A. Clews
- Alexis Vrousos, Director /France
- Tonya Quinn, Executive Director/US
- Nelcy Mercier, Assistante de Conservation
HISTORYMarie Clews founded La Napoule Art Foundation in 1951 in memory of her husband, a prolific sculptor. It was her dream to create an international center for the arts at the Château that would promote cultural exchange and understanding.
Art is a peaceful and spiritual occupation and must flourish brightly to offset the horrors of war and maintain the balance of the human mind.
- Marie ClewsFor over sixty years, LNAF has hosted performances, residencies and exhibitions at the Château de La Napoule by artists the world over. In the last decade, LNAF has expanded its impact by hosting exhibitions and community outreach programs in the United States, as well as in France. La Napoule Art Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.